Free 15-30 minute session
The purpose of this call is to give me a chance to understand your needs, learn about you and your business, as well as giving us both an opportunity to see if we want to work together!
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering incoming calls
- Insurance verification
- Updating EMR
- Updating & filing patient medical records
- Arranging for laboratory services
- Handling correspondence
- Light bookkeeping
- Patient education about medication & special diets
- Prescription refills
- Prior authorizations
I've worked with Lindsay as my executive assistant for several years. She's incredibly reliable, organized, will often think of things I forgot to mention, and take care of them anyway. She's stellar at researching items, coordinating travel arrangements, making reservations, and handling client coordination. She has tremendous experience working with senior-level executives (c-suite) and an incredibly hard worker. If you're in need of a virtual or executive assistant -- the quality of service you'll receive with Lindsay will save you a tremendous amount of time.
- George P.
- Communication with guests
- Schedule/reschedule recordings
- Collect headshots & biography
- Organize the logistics behind each interview
- Prepare the recording platform
- Brief the guest about the show’s guidelines
- Research potential podcast guests.